Instagram Facebook TeachersPayTeachers Pinterest BlogLovin Home Image Map

August 15, 2015

First Week of School

I can't believe summer has already come and gone, and we have had a full week of school! My lack of posting is definitely due to my lack of free time now that I'm back in the swing of things! Probably won't be blogging too often during the year since the majority of my time will be spent with my new babies! And when I'm not at school, I have to pay extra special attention to my puppy who is feeling neglected and my husband who probably feels the same way!

 Although I took pictures of all my students, I don't have any of their work, etc. So I will leave you with a picture of my word wall. I think it's my favorite part of my new classroom. Can't wait to put it to use!



I am excited to be back in school loving on 1st graders, but boy am I exhausted after this first week!! 

Have you started back? What is your favorite part of your classroom this year?

No comments:

Post a Comment