Instagram Facebook TeachersPayTeachers Pinterest BlogLovin Home Image Map

August 21, 2015

Five For Friday

Linking up with Doodle Bugs Teaching for Five for Friday. 
Read (or skip) to the end for my "big news!"

1.
I have linked up with anyone in quite a while since I have been so busy with back to school stuff, so I am going to include this link up as one of my 5 things! :) I really don't know how teachers are still blogging, scoping, creating while going back to school! I feel like I "quit" everything else and just went full-force into school mode.

2.
This was our second week of school! I am loving getting to know my new babes! However, I forget how hard/exhausting/crazy the beginning of the year is! They come in acting like they have never had to follow a rule before in their lives! HAHA! They are so sweet though, and I am looking forward to a great year!
3.
One of my teammates asked me to create a "babysitter info" page for her since she has a baby at home. This is what I have so far. Suggestions?

It's hard to know what to include when I don't have kids myself! She told me what information she was interested in.

4.
My teammates and I are getting along so well! It has been such a joy to work with them so far, and I can't wait to grow closer to them as friends and coworkers. Working with positive people makes school such a happier place to be! :)

5.
My big news is that I typed up all our first grade sight words for my word wall. They match my blog because after Blogs Fit for a Queen designed my blog, I became obsessed. My whole room actually matched my blog now, too!!! (Am I crazy?!)



So they are now in my store! I figure this will be a useful resource! I am happy to customize them to fit other color schemes as well! :)


1 comment:

  1. It is quite difficult to keep up blogging with everything else in life going full force, isn't it? I hope I can find the time to keep it up this school year! I like what you've started on your friend's babysitting page.

    Carlee Van Ness
    The Kindergarten Press

    ReplyDelete