Instagram Facebook TeachersPayTeachers Pinterest BlogLovin Home Image Map

July 2, 2015

TV Shows

Linking up with Hailey from The Third Grade Nest for the first link-up that she has hosted!

I have to preface this by saying I hardly ever watch TV during the school year, and during the summer I kind of just watch whatever is on! I definitely don't have ten current shows that I'm watching, so I had to fill in with a few that I have watched on Netflix that I loved!

Some of these are embarrassing and will warrant an explanation! Haha


1. Modern Family- This is the funniest show on TV! I absolutely love it and am pretty sure I've seen every episode. We watch it any time it's on and record it in case we're not home.
2. Scandal- It's actually pretty scandalous, in more ways than one... but I've watched it from the beginning so I can't stop!
3. Pioneer Woman (or anything on Food Network)- To be honest, the hosts of these shows drive me crazy most of the time, but I love getting new recipes!
4. The Voice- I love it, but it's not actually on right now! I don't watch it regularly, but if I see that it's on... I do! (My husband used to work night shift, up until about a month ago, so I had to watch happy/not scary shows when he was gone!)
America's Got Talent- It's entertaining!
5. Chrisley Knows Best- I'm so embarrassed to admit that I watch this, but my mom told me how funny it was... When we were on our honeymoon, there were only a few channels in English. One day when it rained all day, there was a marathon of this show on... We got hooked. It's so dumb, but so funny.
6. The Tonight Show- I LOVE JIMMY FALLON, but I am hardly ever awake past 10!
7. Diners, Drive-ins, and Dives- Like I said, I love Food Network these days, and this is one that my husband will watch with me!

***These last three are not currently on TV:***

8. Parenthood- If you haven't watched this, WATCH IT. NOW. And have tissues on hand for every episode (or maybe that's just me). 
9. Hart of Dixie- This is one that I watched while Dane was working nights because it was light and funny. It's silly, but I ended up liking it!
10. One Tree Hill- Okay, this is so middle/high school... but I watched it from the day it premiered. It will always hold a special place in my heart! 

5 comments:

  1. Great List! I love Hart of Dixie! and OTH

    ~Hailey

    ReplyDelete
  2. I haven't ever heard of Christey Knows Best. Is that on Netflix of Amazon Prime? I'm always on the lookout for a show I haven't seen before and can binge watch!
    Janie
    Are We There Yet?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Pioneer Woman is great!! We have all her cookbooks too because her recipes are so easy and family friendly.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love Parenthood, Hart of Dixie, and One Tree Hill too! I agree about Scandal. Sometimes, I think I should probably stop watching, but I just can't seem to stop.

    Kaydi
    Learning Adventures

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your puppy picture looks exactly like the puppy picture on my blog! So glad you commented on my blog so I could find you!
    Angela
    Southern Fried Teachin’

    ReplyDelete